We have Discount & MULTIPLE Newspaper subscription deals with the following partners in your area…
Simply click on the logo for YOUR local newspaper and you’ll be taken to the order form page….
Make sure when you complete your order, you let me know either in the webinar chat or via email at email@example.com so you can receive your FREEBIES!!!
Raleigh & Durham – JULY 19th 7:00 PM (Eastern Time) – WEBINARS CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Local Couponing Resources
Work smarter & not harder!!
There are loads of great resources in internet land of people who are willing to put the time and effort into finding and sharing weekly deals…. I am NOT that lady!! HAHA! Instead, I am going to leave this list for you, right here, to come back and reference as often as you want!
I do this knowing FULL well that I am literally driving traffic away from my site which might make some bloggers absolutely freak out! But I’m not interested in statistics and stuff. I just want you to have useful information even if it isn’t something that comes directly from me.
The following is a list of local resources to help you find great deals in your area. If you come across another great resource, please let me know! I would love for this list to a great resource for couponers in your area!
- Facebook – Coupon Divas of Raleigh
- Facebook – Raleigh Couponers!
- Facebook – Charlotte Coupon Moms
- Facebook – Charlotte Couponing Deals
If you have any issues with your delivery or if you need to make changes to your subscription(s), you will need to contact your newspaper directly. With most papers, you can easily make changes to your account on the paper’s website. I have linked their customer service page below for your convenience.
- The Charlotte Observer – 800-532-5350
- The News and Observer – 800-522-4205
- The Herald Sun – 919-419-6500
- Hickory Daily Record – 828-322-4510
- Independent Tribune – 704-789-9162
- McDowell News – 828-559-4057 or 828-437-2161
- The News Herald – 828-437-2161, ext. 2411
- News & Record – 336-373-7000
- Winston-Salem Journal – 336-727-7462